Monday, September 3, 2007

Last Summer Weekend

I spent Saturday in Medford doing some shopping. It was nice to bask in the sun since home was cold and foggy. Harry & David was having a big tasting so I tried some good wine and yummy nibbles. I ended up buying way more stuff than was on my list. Saturday was spent hanging out with my friend Lin. We took a long walk on the beach and topped it off with a beer and dinner. I'll miss not working with her this year. She used to make my job easier since she's so good at paperwork and I generally hate it. Today is Monday. The last official day of my summer vacation. I tried to catch up with some other friends up river, but that didn't work out. Probably a good thing. I still need to get my head together for tomorrow: THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Webfetti.com

No comments: