Saturday, October 13, 2007

Scrappin'

Last night I returned to one of my favorite activities: Scrapbooking! The local scrapbook and stamp store holds crop nights twice a month. I try to go as often as I can for a couple different reasons. First, I really enjoy the company of the women who come. Second, it provides the opportunity to be inspired by the creativity of the other scrappers.

Last night was really successful for me. I packed up my scrapping materials last May, and they didn't come out of the box until yesterday. I felt like I was burned out; sucked dry of all creative juices. Of course that didn't stop me from buying new supplies this summer. I'm wasn't that tapped out. But I wasn't producing any new pages. So, last night I finished my Virginia trip from 2006. Next crop.... summer 2007!

No comments: