Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Horoscope 2010

So, a year ago I posted my birthday horoscope and planned to review it this year to see how real life and the stars aligned. I'm sad to say....not so well. The closest I came to validity (for lack of a better word) is that a year ago I knew that my job might be jeopardy. Luckily, I'm still employed.

I've decided to try this again. Here's my 2010 Birthday Horoscope.

"You cut out some of the superfluous junk in your life and get to the heart of what makes you happy. It's the difference between being busy and being productive. A business deal in April has the potential to make you rich. A friendly connection leads to adventure in May. Stay ethical and invest shrewdly. Sagittarius and Scorpio people adore you. Your luck numbers are : 6, 20, 155, 39 and 19." by Holiday Mathis of Creators Syndicate.

No comments: