Thursday, September 4, 2008

September....

It's hard to believe September is here. The summer rushed by much too fast. Moving and traveling left me with much to do in such little time. I've been in my new home for a couple weeks now, and I'm slowing readjusting to apartment life. Lucky for me the neighbors have been quiet...so far. And there's something very reassuring about having my own things out and about me again.

School has started...sort of. This week has been full of parent meetings to cover school expectations. So far I've met a couple dozen "normal" teenagers who, unfortunately, have been labeled. I share the program with two new colleagues and one I've known for years. I think it's going to be a great year. I have high hopes, and I'm feeling reassured that I made the right choice coming back to the valley for this job.

No comments: