Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reflection

Last week was tough. Starting a new job and being in a position where people are going to dislike you, and tell you they do just because you're there, is hard and frustrating. For those of you who know about my job, you're thinking that's par for the course. You're right, but that doesn't make it any easier.

I use my computer as an escape. I love the detachment of email, Facebook, Myspace and Blogger. I've never been a huge fan of the telephone, so email is a beautiful thing. I know that not everyone agrees with me. One friend recently posted on her Facebook page that there's too much information. I know, but I love it anyway. So rather than go on and on and on...I'll end with a bible verse I found on another friend's Facebook page:

And now,dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8

Here's hoping the week to come is much more pleasant.

No comments: