Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

Stole this from J.S.C. on FB. I don't know where she got it. 

You weren't a bad year. There were some really good times, some great trips and fun with family and friends. Looking back I didn't share as much of you with the blog as I did with 2011 and 2010. Sorry about that, but it felt as if I was really busy, but I didn't have much to say. I shared more with my scrapbook albums instead.

Looking ahead to 2013 (which begins in less than 90 minutes on the West Coast) I can hope for health and wisdom. Beginning the year with a broken foot seems to negate that first wish, but I look forward to ditching the crutches by the end of January. Wisdom takes many different forms. I have some tentative plans which, God willing, will come to fruition. If they don't, then....we'll see what 2014 brings.

No comments: