Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A New (Blog) Look

So, I decided the blog needed a new wallpaper. And replace the photo. This one is a shot of the North Santiam River taken along Highway 22 last October. Anyway, Western Oregon has been hit with a deluge of wind and rain over the last few days and it's been depressing. It's April, for Pete's sake! I really just want a little sun.

April so far has been pretty quiet. Ten days back from Spring Break and I'm already really, really tired. Partly, I think it's the weather, but I've already whined about that.

Easter was a very nice day with the family. Mom and Dad hosted a really yummy dinner of ham, potatoes, veggies, and strawberry shortcake. Traci and family came. Aunt and Uncle, and then Kelly surprised us all. We had the flurry of cards, candy, baskets and Cheetos. Yes, Cheetos.

Here's hoping that Spring shows up soon. Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

No comments: