Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Weekend



Every year my brother-in-law has a "Guys Quad Weekend" in North Bend. This year my father and Uncle Dave went along. Since there were no girls allowed, Mom, Traci and I decided to have a "Girls Weekend". Aunt Shirley and Alyssa came along for two days of shopping and food.

We stayed at the Paramount Hotel, which was a first for all of us. Thanks to Becky for the suggestion. We shopped, using Max, the Street Car or walking to get where we wanted to go. That had the added advantage of keeping our Ikea purchases to a minimum. We had a couple really good dinners at Pastini Pastaria and the Deschutes Brewery. If only the weather had been more cooperative. It was really, really blustery.

We're already making tentative plans for next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Pastinis. We are moving back to Oregon next week and I am sooo looking forward to Pastinis in Bridgeport.