Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Horoscope

My co-workers and I read our horoscopes every day for grins and giggles. Some days they are absurdly hysterical. On other days we find grains of truth, or those which can be interpreted as truth. Occasionally I find them to hold intriguing possibilities, like the one printed last weekend on my birthday:

"You move your life to a better place this year. This month after some soul searching and a realization or two you get clear about what your goal is. Spring brings hard work and a lucky break, too. Someone pursues you vehemently in April. Travel is favored for August. Your family grows in December. Capricorn and Cancer adore you. Your lucky numbers are 11, 5, 26, 50 and 32." by Holiday Mathis of the Creators Syndicate

So, I'll have to revisit this one come next birthday and see if the horoscope is prophetic or a load of bull.

No comments: